General Conditions of Sale
The following General Conditions of Sale regulate the offer and sale of products on this website.
The products purchased on the Site are offered and sold by Santa Sofia s.r.l., Via Ca’ Dedé 61, San Pietro in Cariano (VR), Italia, P.IVA IT 00224320234, +390457701074 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commercial policy
1.1 The Seller offers its products and engages its activity in the field of electronic commerce on www.storiedivalpolicella.it exclusively towards end users who are “consumers”.
1.2 For the final consumer of the wine shop srl means any natural person who operates on the site www.storiedivalpolicella.it with purposes not related to one’s own commercial, entrepreneurial or professional activity, possibly carried out. If you are not a “consumer”, we invite you to not engage purchases on storiedivalpolicella.it.
1.3 In compliance with applicable laws regarding its commercial policy the Seller reserves the right not to accept orders from anyone other than the “consumer” or in any case to orders that do not comply with its commercial policy.
1.4 These General Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on www.storiedivalpolicella.it between users of www.storiedivalpolicella.it and the Seller.
1.5 The General Conditions of Sale, on the other hand, do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of products by parties other than the Seller who are present on www.storiedivalpolicella.it through links, banners or other hypertext links. Before submitting orders and purchasing products and services from parties other than the Seller, we advise you to check their conditions of sale, because the Seller is not responsible for the provision of services by third parties other than the Seller or for the conclusion of operations electronic commerce between users of www.storiedivalpolicella.it and third parties.
2.0 Santa Sofia s.r.l., San Pietro in Cariano (VR), Italia, P.IVA IT 00224320234, +390457701074 email@example.com
2.1 To conclude the purchase contract for one or more products on www.storiedivalpolicella.it, you will need to fill out the order form in electronic format and send it to the Seller, electronically, following the instructions.
2.2 The order form contains a reference to the General Conditions of Sale, and a summary of the information on the essential characteristics of each product ordered and their price (including all applicable taxes or duties), and the means of payment that you can use to purchase each product, the delivery methods of the purchased products, the shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for exercising your right of withdrawal and the methods and times for returning the purchased products.
2.3 The contract is sealed when the Seller receives, electronically, your order form and the related payment, after verifying the correctness of the data relating to your order.
2.4 Before proceeding with the purchase of the products, by sending the order form, you will be asked to read carefully the General Conditions of Sale and the Information on the right of withdrawal, to print a copy using the print command and to memorize or to reproduce a copy for your personal use.
2.5 The order form will be stored in our database for the period of time necessary to process the orders and in any case in accordance with the law. You will be able to access your order form by consulting the My Order section.
2.6 Before proceeding with the transmission of the order form, you will also be asked to identify and correct any data entry mistakes.
2.7 The language available to conclude the contract with the Seller is Italian or English.
2.8 Once the contract is concluded, Santa Sofia s.r.l., San Pietro in Cariano (VR), Italy, VAT number IT 00224320234, +390457701074 firstname.lastname@example.org will process your purchase order.
2.9 The Seller may not process orders that do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency or that are incomplete or incorrect or in the event of unavailability of the products. In these cases, we will inform you by e-mail that the contract is not concluded and that the Seller has not carried out your order specifying the reasons. If the products, presented on www.storiedivalpolicella.it, are no longer available or on sale at the time of your last access to the site or when the order form is sent, it will be the Seller’s responsibility to notify you promptly, and in any case within thirty (30) days from the day following the day when you have transmitted your order to the Seller, of any unavailability of the products ordered. In case of forwarding of the order form and payment of the price, the Seller will refund the amount already paid by you.
2.10 By submitting the order form electronically, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe these General Conditions of Sale when relating with the Seller. If you do not agree with some of the terms listed in the General Conditions of Sale, please do not submit the order form for the purchase of products on www.storiedivalpolicella.it.
2.12 Once the contract is concluded, the Seller will send you, by e-mail, a receipt of the purchase order, containing a summary of the information already contained in the order form (product, detailed indication of the price, means of payment and delivery).
2.0 Guarantees and indication of product prices
3.1 On www.storiedivalpolicella.it only top quality products are offered for sale.
3.2 The essential characteristics of the products are presented on www.storiedivalpolicella.it within each product sheet. The images and colors of the products offered for sale on www.storiedivalpolicella.it may however not correspond to the real ones due to the Internet browser and monitor used.
3.3 Product prices may be subject to updates. Make sure of the final sale price before submitting the related order form.
3.4 Purchase requests from countries not included among those displayed on the splash page cannot be accepted by the Seller.
4.1 To finalize the payment of the products and the related shipping costs, you can follow one of the methods indicated in the order form.
4.2 In case of payment by credit card, the financial information (for example, the number of the credit / debit card or the date of its expiry) will be forwarded, via an encrypted protocol, to banks, which provide the related electronic payment services to distance, without third parties having access to it in any way. Furthermore, this information will never be used by the Seller except to complete the procedures relating to your purchase and to issue the related refunds in the event of any product returns, following the exercise of your right of withdrawal, or if it becomes necessary prevent or report to the police the commission of fraud on www.storiedivalpolicella.it.
4.3 The prices indicated are in Euros and include VAT
4.4 Shipping costs depend on the country of destination of the goods and are visible to the customer in the shopping cart.
- Customer care
5.1 You can request any information through our assistance services: contact Customer Service by email email@example.com
- Applicable law and dispute resolution
7.1 The General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and in particular by the legislative decree 6 September 2005 n. 206, on the consumer code, with specific reference to the legislation on distance contracts and the legislative decree 9 April 2003 n. 70 on certain aspects concerning electronic commerce.
7.2 In the event of disputes between the Seller and each end user, arising from the General Conditions of Sale, the Seller guarantees, as of now, full adherence and acceptance of the RisolviOnline conciliation service. RisolviOnline is an independent and institutional service, provided by the Chamber of Arbitration of the Milan Chamber of Commerce, which allows you to reach a satisfactory agreement, with the help of a neutral and competent conciliator, in a friendly and safe way, on the Internet. For more information on the RisolviOnline regulations or to send a request for conciliation, go to resolvionline.com.
- Changes and updates
8.1 The General Conditions of Sale are amended from time to time also in consideration of any regulatory changes. The new General Conditions of Sale will be effective from the date of publication on firstname.lastname@example.org
Right of withdrawl
- 1. Santa Sofia s.r.l., San Pietro in Cariano (VR), Italy, VAT number IT 00224320234, +390457701074 email@example.com offers its customers a “satisfied or refunded” guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the goods received, you can send them back to us. You will be reimbursed as required by current legislation. The law (Legislative Decree n ° 185/99) establishes a useful term for exercising the right of withdrawal quantified in 14 days from receipt of the goods. Taking advantage of this guarantee is simple, just follow the steps below:
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
- The products must be returned by post or express courier to the following address:
Santa Sofia s.r.l., Via Ca’ Dedè 61, San Pietro in Cariano (VR), Italia, P.IVA IT 00224320234, +390457701074 email@example.com
- except as written in point 2, the transport costs for returns are charged to the customer.
- products sent after the deadline to our warehouse without the above requirements cannot be refunded.
- The product must be returned:
- Properly packaged in its original packaging, in perfect resale condition (not ruined, damaged or soiled) and equipped with all its accessories and documentation; with the Transport Document (present in the original packaging) in order to allow Santa Sofia srl, Via Ca ‘Dedè 61, San Pietro in Cariano (VR), Italy, VAT number IT 00224320234, +390457701074 firstname.lastname@example.org to identify the Customer (Order number, name, surname and address).
- Without clearly showing signs of use other than those compatible with carrying out a test of the same, that it does not bear any trace of prolonged use (more than a few minutes) exceeding the time necessary for a test and that it is not in a state such as not to allow its resale.
To exercise the right of withdrawal you will also have to choose between one of the following possibilities:
- Replacement of the goods.
- If you wish to replace the purchased goods with another product, Santa Sofia s.r.l., Via Ca ‘Dedè 61, San Pietro in Cariano (VR), Italy, VAT number IT 00224320234, +390457701074 email@example.com offers two alternatives.
- Send the unwanted product to Santa Sofia srl, Via Ca ‘Dedè 61, San Pietro in Cariano (VR), Italy, VAT IT 00224320234, +390457701074 firstname.lastname@example.org agreeing with the customer service the new product to be obtained as a replacement .
- Re-credit of the money (the reimbursement concerns the price of the product and will be made within 30 days of receipt of the returned goods. The only costs charged to the customer are those relating to the return of the goods). Once the goods arrive at our warehouse, they will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport.
In the event that the customer has benefited from a promotion valid only beyond a certain spending threshold (including free shipping), and if by returning all or part of the order the goods that remain in his possession are of less than spending threshold, the value of the promotion will be deducted from the refunded amount.
Return of defective goods
In the case of defective goods, send an e-mail to email@example.com within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
Only in the case of defective goods, the delivery costs for the replacement of the product are borne by Santa Sofia srl, Via Ca ‘Dedè 61, San Pietro in Cariano (VR), Italy, VAT number IT 00224320234, +390457701074 info @ santasofia .com