Santa Sofia s.r.l.
Via Ca’ Dedè, San Pietro in Cariano
Tel. +39 045 7701074 P.IVA IT 00224320234

FB IG
Image Alt

Shop

Montegradella Valpolicella DOC Classico Superiore 2016

Da 17.81

Grape varieties:
Corvina and Corvinone (70%), Rondinella (30%). The grapes are left to dry for 40-45 days before pressing.

Ageing:
12 months: 40% in tonneaux (500 litre French oak barrels) and the remaining 60% in 20-hL and 30-hL Slavonian oak barrels. A minimum of 9-12 months in the bottle.

Production area:
Grapes harvested in the Valpolicella classica region, from vineyards planted on loamy marl in the hilly countryside of Fumane, San Pietro in Cariano and Marano.

Wine analysis:
Alcohol 14% vol. Total acidity 6 g/l Residual sugar 3 g/l

Clear
SKU: N/A Categories: ,

Description

Sensory impressions:

A strong yet brilliant ruby red colour with garnet hues, its bold and enticing nose is wide, well balanced and refined, redolent of prunes and maraschino cherries, mixed spices (cloves) and vanilla. The structure is firm, with silky tannins caressing the palate; alcohol and freshness are extremely well balanced; the finish is long, clear, with a pleasant touch of bitterness.

Recommended food pairings:
An ideal match for rich and succulent dishes such as braised or stewed meat, roast beef or poached fillet. It is also excellent with cheese in varying degrees of ripeness, such as mature Monte Veronese and 3-year-old Bitto.

Download_IT  Download_EN  Download_DE  Download_FR

Additional information

Bottle Format

75 cl, 150 cl

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Montegradella Valpolicella DOC Classico Superiore 2016”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *